Re: I-0461: Definition Of TSF: Relied Upon For The Correct Enforcement
- Subject: Re: I-0461: Definition Of TSF: Relied Upon For The Correct Enforcement
- From: "NIAP Interpretations Board" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:30:07 -0700
- Content-description: Mail message body
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: email@example.com
In response to the comments from MITRE, note that a few years ago the NIB
(perhaps we were still the IWG at that point) issued a request for
interpretation that proposed something similar to the MITRE validators: That a
new part be created for items such as SEP, RVM, and to some extent, ADV_INV.
These are all forms of architectural assurance.
Alas, we haven't heard of any action in response to our RFI.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org