Re: Understanding International Interpretation #0049
- Subject: Re: Understanding International Interpretation #0049
- From: "NIAP Interpretations Board" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:35:47 -0800
- Content-description: Mail message body
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: email@example.com
The NIB thanks the participants in this discussion for their efforts. The NIB
believes that "assumptions" in the CC are poorly defined and used in a
confusing manner. The NIB would like to see their definition clarified to mean
conditions under which the TOE will operate that are NOT related to threats.
Obviously, they would then be stated as "accomplished facts" rather than
anything needing justification or explanation.
The NIB would propose an interpretation but the relevant section of the CC,
Class ASE, is undergoing a rewrite. When that is published the NIB will read it
carefully and recommends that the worldwide CC community do so as well.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org