Re: Draft Interpretation for RI 178 - FAU confuses "audited" and "auditable"
- Subject: Re: Draft Interpretation for RI 178 - FAU confuses "audited" and "auditable"
- From: "NIAP Interpretations Board" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:21:40 -0700
- Content-description: Mail message body
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- Priority: normal
The NIB hopes that the CCIMB picks up on your comments on their draft
interpretation. To ensure that they do, however, the NIB encourages you to
create an account on www.commoncriteria.org, and comment on the posted draft
With respect to your last paragraph, where you discuss a component in U.S.
government PPs that allows the administrator to specify the action to be taken:
the NIB notes that this component is derived from NIAP Interpretation I-0414.
In commenting on this interpretation at its recent meeting, the CCIMB noted
that the same effect could be accomplished with a combination of FAU_STG.4 and
FMT_MOF.1, but didn't consider the approach taken by I-0414 to be invalid.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org