Re: Typo in CC Part 2 v2.3 with FPT_TST.1.1
- Subject: Re: Typo in CC Part 2 v2.3 with FPT_TST.1.1
- From: "Observation Decisions Review Board" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:53:06 -0700
- Content-description: Mail message body
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- Priority: normal
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Tom Benkart <email@example.com> wrote:
> There appears to be a typo in CC Part 2 v2.3 with FPT_TST.1.1:
> FPT_TST.1.1 The TSF shall run a suite of self tests [selection: during
> initial start-up, periodically during normal operation, at the request
> of the authorised user, at the conditions[assignment: conditions
> under which self test should occur]] to demonstrate the correct
> *operation of the TSF.* operation of [selection: [assignment: parts
> of TSF], the TSF].
> It appears that the text in (surrounded by *) should have been deleted
> from the SFR as part of the interp change.
The ODRB thanks Tom for his correction and will report this to the authors for
correction in v3.1 of the CC.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org