Re: The meaning of "not otherwise described"
- Subject: Re: The meaning of "not otherwise described"
- From: "NIAP Interpretations Board" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:36:08 -0700
- Content-description: Mail message body
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- Priority: normal
The NIB wishes to thank Hirofumi Yakota for his question and
observation regarding the confusing wording of ADV_FSP.6.7C.
The NIB agrees that ADV_FSP.6.7C in CCv3 is confusing, awkward and
could be phrased more simply. There also appears to be confusion
between TSFI (interfaces) and TSF implementation by the author. The
"The functional specification shall describe all error messages
contained in the TSF implementation that are not otherwise
described in the functional specification."
would be more clearly stated as "The functional specification shall
describe every TSFI error message in the implementation."
Further suggestions for improvement from cc-cmt are welcome.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact email@example.com