Jama and JBuilder 4
- Subject: Jama and JBuilder 4
- From: Daniel Lyddy <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:11:33 -0800
- Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------720CCAAF2D4C7D2EEBAEAE75"
- Organization: California PATH/University of California at Berkeley
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have recently upgraded to JBuilder 4 for Linux (from JBuilder 3.5) and
I am trying to add Jama as a standard required library to JBuilder's
default project. I was able to add the Jama.jar class files without any
trouble, but I cannot convince JBuilder 4 to read Jama's source or
documentation files no matter what I do.
Has anyone gotten this to work? If so, could you post the exact details
Daniel Lyddy email@example.com
California PATH/UC Berkeley Vision Group
Richmond Field Station, Building 452
1357 S. 46th St, Richmond, CA 94804-4698
tel: +1 (510) 231-5659 fax: +1 (510) 231-5600
It doesn't matter how bad things are.
What matters is whether things will get better.
org:California PATH;Berkeley Highway Lab
adr;quoted-printable:;;Richmond Field Station=0D=0ABuilding 452=0D=0A1357 S. 46th St;Richmond;CA;94804-4698;USA
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org