[Fwd: JAMA defunct and replaced by Apache Commons-Math?]
- Subject: [Fwd: JAMA defunct and replaced by Apache Commons-Math?]
- From: Ronald Boisvert <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:51:30 -0400
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
- User-Agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20090812)
Sender: Hassan Siddiqui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: JAMA defunct and replaced by Apache Commons-Math?
The following entry in the javadoc of Apache Commons-Math 2.0:
suggests that JAMA is no longer supported. Is this correct?
Hassan Siddiqui European Space Agency (ESA)
Tel: +34 91 813 1189 European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
Shortdial: 70189, 10341-189 P.O. Box - Apdo. de correos 78
Fax: +34 91 813 1218 28691 Villanueva de la Caņada,
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact email@example.com