- Subject: SingularValueDecomposition hangs
- From: Alex McGuire <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:02:02 +0100
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
I've found a matrix that causes SingularValueDecomposition to hang. No
idea why, so I've attached a java file containing it.
My regards to the authors; this is the first trouble I've had in years
of using Jama.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org