RE: Jama & Visual J++ 6.0.
- Subject: RE: Jama & Visual J++ 6.0.
- From: "Yong Gao" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:14:54 -0600
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <403E22E4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: UIUC
- Reply-To: <email@example.com>
Thank you very much for your reply! I use Visual J++ only because I got used
to it and did not have any problem before. I think it is really the time for
me to say bye to J++. I will try NetBeans as you recommend.
Thanks you again and have a nice day!
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org