- Subject: Linear equations
- From: "Katz, Adi" <Adi.Katz@harwell.cfx.aeat.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:42:11 +0100
- content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
- Thread-Index: AcH2dKD04Q1WVftnTNm6S48iDi7RQg==
- Thread-Topic: Linear equations
I amtrying to solve an underdetermind system of linear eqautions of the form: AX=b
where A is a mXn matrix with m<n . for example:
( 2 3 -4 ) (x1) (b1)
( 1 -2 -5 ) (x2) = (b2)
I keep getting rank defficient exception although this system can be very easily solved using pen and paper.
How do I do it with Jama?
(solving with QR Decomposition did not help either)
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org