Fwd: JArpack & JLapack
- Subject: Fwd: JArpack & JLapack
- From: Ronald Boisvert <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:53:50 -0500
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
- In-Reply-To: <1330289073.85025.YahooMailNeo@web120205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
- References: <1330289073.85025.YahooMailNeo@web120205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: JArpack & JLapack
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 15:55:21 -0500
From: Si Pal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reply-To: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Boisvert, Ronald F <email@example.com>
I have a question about ARPACK routines if anyone can help, particularly Cleve Moler from MathWorks.
I have downloaded both the JLapack & JArpack which are both Java translated versions of Lapack & Arpack using the F2J (fortran to java) tool. My intention is to use both JLapack & JArpack with JAMA in some codes.
The 'eigs.m' function in Matlab which is used to find a few eigenvalues and eigenvectors calls the function "arpackc" in the Arpack library. My question is, if the Arpack library uses any other name for the function "arpackc" , since I can't find any routine with name "arpackc" in Arpack? If Arpack is using a different name for "arpackc" routine, then what's the name of that function.
Any tips would be much appreciated.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org