Fwd: Re: Jama .vs. Colt ?
- Subject: Fwd: Re: Jama .vs. Colt ?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:57:20 -0500
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
- User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.1
Sender: Richard Gomes <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: Jama .vs. Colt ?
ojalgo is very interesting and it deserves enough time to be understood.
I've started http://www.jquantlib.org/ and ojalgo maybe useful somehow.
Thank you a lot for your answer.
<a href="http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/What+is+VOIP">What is VoIP?</a>
See my project on Quantitative Finance
On Friday 15 February 2008 23:46:19 you wrote:
> Neither of them has been updated in several years.
> Richard Gomes wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'd like to know what's the current status of Jama regarding:
> > * bug fixes;
> > * support on JDK6
> > * performance on JDK6
> > How do you compare Jama and Colt?
> > Any advantage on using Jama over the version embedded in Colt?
> > Thanks
----- End forwarded message -----
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org