Maturity of Jama
- Subject: Maturity of Jama
- From: "Piotr Serwa" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:31:16 +0200
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Importance: Normal
I'm looking for a java math toolkit. On jama website, it is written that
"The implementation of JAMA downloadable from this site is meant to be a
reference implementation only."
What about the maturity of jama? I don't need very optimized
performance, I just need a working toolkit. What about ist stability?
And ist future: are you going to add new features, correct found bugs,
or the project is rather dead?
Do you know about any [commercial] math libraries that have more
functionalities? (I would love to have a whole Mathematics in one jar
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact email@example.com