Fwd: Jama 1.0.3 release
- Subject: Fwd: Jama 1.0.3 release
- From: Ronald Boisvert <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:13:36 -0500
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"; format=flowed
- In-Reply-To: <50AFBB90.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <50AFBB90.email@example.com>
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20121026 Thunderbird/16.0.2
Sender: Bruce Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Jama 1.0.3 release
The Jama team is happy to announce the availability of
Jama-1.0.3. This version fixes a problem with Eigenvalue computations
failing to terminate for a very special class of matrices.
Additionally, minor updates of the code and documentation
and the addition of serialization ID's should quieten modern
Thanks go to several people for help in recognizing and fixing
the eigenvalue problem: Frédéric Devernay, Tobias Weimer,
Creag Winacott and Nepomuk Seiler.
Please forgive me if I've overlooked your assistance.
This release is available in several forms from
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact email@example.com