Fw: 2-D Chebyshev Polynomial Regression
- To: "OPSF-Talk" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Fw: 2-D Chebyshev Polynomial Regression
- From: "Vadim Zelenkov" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:04:31 +0300
- Content-Length: 713
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="koi8-r"
- Sender: owner-opsftalk
I forward the message below from comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica which
could be interesting for OP-SF Community.
From: Chris Farr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 07, 1998 10:57 AM
Subject: 2-D Chebyshev Polynomial Regression
>Has anyone created a function in Mathematica to approximate a
>of two variables using 2-D Chebyshev Polynomial Regression?
>That is, has someone created a Mathematica algorithm which takes as
>input a real valued function f(x,y) defined on [a,b] X [c,d] and
>returns a Chebyshev polynomial approximation p(x,y)?
>If so, I would be interested in obtaining it.
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact email@example.com