ASR output for search collection available
- Subject: ASR output for search collection available
- From: Paul Over <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 13:37:30 -0400
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Sender: over
For your information, the ASR output from the MS Research Asia group
for the trecvid search test collection is available on the website:
This output replaces the earlier file which was a small sample.
See below for details
Many thanks to Pei Yin and the Microsoft Research Asia team for
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: TREC Speech transcripts ... advice and help sought
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 00:30:07 +0800
From: "Pei Yin" <email@example.com>
To: "Prof. Alan Smeaton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Paul Over" <email@example.com>, "Hong-Jiang Zhang" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Xian-Sheng Hua (Intl Staffing)" <email@example.com>,"Huajian
Wang" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Jiamin Ye" <email@example.com>
Hello, MSRA donation of the ASR transcripts for the Search Test
Collection is now available. Here we explain two points:
1) We think there is no need to generate ASR results for the whole
collection, since the donation is to facilitate other teams to perform
the search task. So only the results for the search test collection is
2) According to Jiamin Ye's suggestions, the "markup" symbols in the ASR
transcripts should be "escaped" in the XML file as usual. So we
converted the following symbols this time:
"&" to "&"
"<" to "<"
">" to ">"
"'" to "'"
""" to """
Please inform us if further modification is needed.
Undergraduate, CS Dept. Tsinghua Univ.
Intern, Microsoft Research Asia
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org