Feature donations? Please respond this week. DCU features available
- Subject: Feature donations? Please respond this week. DCU features available
- From: Paul Over <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:51:10 -0400
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Sender: over
Reminder - feature donations are due by August 1st (email to me) at the lastest.
By now, groups who plan to donate features know they intend to do that. In
order to let groups who want to use such donation do some planning, I want
to make the following request...
If you are planning on donating features, please announce this fact before
the end of this week to the trecvid discussion list. Please include the names
of the features you plan to donate and whether your donation will be of type
A or B (see webpage for explanation).
The donated features will be available for download from the website. There
are two links just above section 2.1. There is already a set of features
from DCU available.
The format for the donation is available from the website:
Paul Over - Retrieval Group
Information Access Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Bldg. 225 Rm. A211 (Mailstop 8940)
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8940 USA
Voice: 301 975-6784 Fax: 301 975-5287
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Problems or questions? Contact email@example.com